News at Grand!
2020 Board Applications: Board Appointed Committees/Grand Election Team
There Is Still Time To Apply!
So far, we have had 24 applications for all of the Board Appointed Committees and the Grand Election Team. Please consider sending in your application before the March 13th deadline. You can apply to more than one Committee; however, you can only serve on two. Click here for more information and to get the online application. Check below to see all of the opportunities to interview!
- Architectural Review Committee (Subcommittee) has 7 four-year openings (2 have applied)
- Architectural Review Committee has 3 two-year openings (4 have applied)
- Code of Conduct Committee has 4 three-year openings (3 have applied)
- Covenants Committee has 5 two-year openings (3 have applied)
- Finance Advisory Committee has 3 two-year openings (6 have applied)
- Golf Advisory Committee has 3 two-year openings (0 have applied)
- Grand Election Team has 3 two-year openings (0 have applied)
- Lifestyles Advisory Committee has 3 two-year openings and 1 one-year opening (2 have applied)
- Long Range Planning Advisory Committee has 4 two-year openings (4 have applied)
2020 Grand Series: The Black Market Trust-- Sold Out
Today, March 9th in the Sonoran Plaza-- Sagebrush Ballroom
Matinee Show | Cash Bar Opens: 3:30 PM | Performance Begins: 4:00 PM
Evening Show | Cash Bar Opens: 6:30 PM | Performance Begins: 7:00 PM
*This event is for those who have already purchased their ticket(s). We hope you enjoy!
Today, March 9th at 4:00 PM in the Palm Center Lobby
Residents, you are invited to the Palm Center Lobby to visit casually with the Board members, ask questions, and learn what's going on in the community. This is your chance to have your voice heard and ignite the change in your community. Do not hesitate, attend the Fireside Chat today!
Notice: Wine Down Cancellation
Thursday, March 12th
Due to the expected inclement weather, Wine Down will be cancelled this week. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, March 18th. Thank you!
Grand Reminder: Health Safety
As many of you are aware, there have been multiple reported cases of people from across the world who have been affected by the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). There have been no reports of anyone in Sun City Grand being affected by the Coronavirus; this is just a friendly Grand Reminder to practice health safety. Sun City Grand would like to provide you with information about the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). Please click here to watch as CBC News medical contributor and family physician, Dr. Peter Lin, breaks down the facts about what it is, where it came from, how it spreads, and what you can do to protect yourself. Stay healthy, Sun City Grand!
Did you know... The Grand Lifestyles Magazine is a great resource to stay up to date in Grand! Our Magazine contains events, articles, and much more, to keep you informed of what is happening in Grand! Please click here for the March PDF Issue of the Grand Lifestyles Magazine.
"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best."-- St. Jerome