|Grand Activities and Events!
At the March 12th, 2020, Board of Directors meeting the following motion was unanimously passed:
I move to close and secure the Sun City Grand Campus for the period starting Friday, March 13th, 2020, at 10:00 PM through Friday, May 1st, 2020, at 8:00 AM.
The closure includes all CAM buildings; Cancels all CAM and SCG Meetings and events; Cancels all Chartered Club activities, except Golf, meetings, and events; and Cancels all Special Interest Group activities, meetings, and events. Open-air facilities such as Golf, Tennis, Pickleball, Bocce, Lawn Bowling, Horseshoes, etc. will remain unlocked and may be utilized by those community members who choose to do so.
Administrative Staff will be available electronically.
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS FOR EVENTS THAT ARE AFFECTED BY THIS CLOSURE:
- Any event that was scheduled to take place in or on Association property up to May 1st, 2020, is currently cancelled. Our Board of Directors and CAM Staff will be working together to review, on a weekly basis, the status of the closure. Updates will be communicated via eblast.
- We will be working with our Drama, Music, and Dance Clubs to determine how to proceed with refunds for their respective events. If you have purchased tickets for any of their events, you will be contacted soon with more information.
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED TICKETS FOR A BUS TRIP:
- We are moving forward with bus trips that are currently scheduled, provided that the venue has not notified us of a cancellation.
- We will contact you if we receive notification from the venue that the event is being cancelled.
- You also have the option to request a refund if you are uncomfortable attending the trip. Please call Activities at (623)-546-7449 or email us at email@example.com.
This is an unprecedented and everchanging situation, so we ask for your patience and understanding as we navigate through this process together.
Just be safe,
Your SCG Activities Team