90 Minute Cycle Challenge - Sign up Today!
90 Minute Grand Cycle Challenge
Are You Ready?
Join Sue & Chris for a 90-minute ride
February 23 * Cimarron Studio * 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Let’s have some fun as you challenge your fitness, strength and endurance levels. Saddle up for a 90-minute ride!
After a warm-up, this journey will be a long, steady aerobic strength ladder climb. The focus of the strength work is to build muscle and burn fat.
After reaching the top of the ladder, the descent will be fast. A brief stretch will conclude the segment. *Water & snack break (provided)
After another quick warm-up, interval work will begin, focusing on increasing the length of time working at high intensity. Heart rates will reach anaerobic levels.
A quick descent will allow for heart rate recovery followed by a brief stretch. *water & snack break (provided)
- To prepare for the Cycle Challenge, consistently attend class or cycle at least 2 times weekly prior to the ride.
- Water bottle(s) and a towel
- Heart rate monitors recommended
- Bike shoes & shorts recommended
- Not appropriate for beginners
- Limited to 16 register at Cimarron