Can I still respond to Ask Us/Work Orders after they have been closed?Yes - you may submit any additional comments or questions to a service request after it has been closed. Please enter additional comments on the closed request or submit a new request on the website. Responding to a request via the email sent to you will not enter your request into the Ask Us/Work Order system.
How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, click the "Resident Login" button in the top right-hand corner of the page. This will take you to the Sign In/Register page. On this page, click the "forgot your password?" hyperlink. This will take you to a page that requests for you to enter your email. Type in the email you used to register for the website and click submit and you will receive an email to reset your password.
If you are already signed into your account, you can change your password by clicking your name on the black bar at the top of the page. Once a box pops up, select "My Account" and you can create a new password.
Where is the "Home" button?We no longer have this button. In order to return to the homepage of the website, click the "Sun City Grand" logo in the top left-hand corner of the browser. You may also click the back button on the browser if that is an easier option.
- Board Room
- Appointed Committee Room
- Board of Directors
- Community Administrative Staff
- Board Meeting & Workshop Documents
- CAM Hours & Holiday Schedule
- Board Meeting & Workshop Videos
- Financial Information
- Board Committees
- CAM Organizational Chart
- Governing Documents
- Inspection of HOA Records
- Strategic Plan
- General Manager's Reports
- SCG Bd. Organizational Chart
- Project Development Project (PDP)
- Large Scale Project Process
Grand Vision Statement
Grand is the premier active, age-restricted community in Arizona.
Grand Mission Statement
Grand provides residents with a high-value community, with resort- style amenities, in which every person can choose to participate and live well, based on their needs and desires. This high standard will maximize our invesetments and promote our well-being in an active close-knit community.
Grand Value Statements
In support of our Mission Statement, we hold to these values:
- We foster relationships built on respect, trust, and effective communications.
- We listen to understand.
- We are open-minded, collaborative, and always look for ways to improve our community.
- We believe in life-long learning and a desire for active well-being.
- We are a forward-looking, fiscally-sound community.
- We encourage an environment of empowerment and personal responsibility.
Homeowner Association Membership
A non-profit corporation registered with the State of Arizona and managed by a duly elected Board of Directors. Its purpose is to maintain all common areas and to govern the community in accordance with the provisions of the governing legal documents: CC&Rs, Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation. The governing legal documents for the SCG Association may be viewed online, Governing Documents. The corporation is financially supported by all members of the Homeowner's Association. Membership is both automatic and mandatory.