Front Desk: 623-975-5630
Hours: Mon-Fri 5 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sat & Sun 7 a.m - 9 p.m.
Amenities & Features
- Aerobics Room
- Blood Pressure Machines
- Cimarron Day Spa
- Lap Lanes 75 ft (72 Lengths=1 mile)
- Men's and Women's Sauna Rooms
- Outdoor Leisure/Lap Pool (218,000 Gallons)
- Outdoor Spa (2500 Gallons)
- 6300 sq. ft. Fitness Room
Cimarron Pool Guidelines
No lifeguard provided, swim at your own risk!
- Children need to be monitored by an adult in the pool area at all times.
- Glass containers or alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the facility.
- NO BANDAIDS ARE ALLOWED IN POOL OR SPA.
- No cellular phone usage in fitness room or restrooms.
- Persons with cardiac-related conditions should consult a physician before using spa or sauna
Cimarron Fitness Center is adult only. Must be 16 or older to use Cimarron Fitness or Pool areas.
- Persons with inflamed eyes, colds, nasal or ear discharge, skin or body infections or cuts shall be excluded from the pool or spa.
- Please restrict use of spa or sauna to 15-minute intervals.
- Please shower before entering pool or hot tub.
- Please walk - decks may be slippery. Street shoes, including tennis shoes, cannot be worn into the pools and/or spa. Shoes worn on the street, regardless of type, are not allowed to be worn in the pools.
- Smoking is permitted in designated area only.
- Use of cellular phones is permitted at outside pool area or Lobby area.